The problem of excess weight often remains unresolved even after successful weight reduction the diet. In fact, in most cases, the lost pounds quickly come back. Nutritionists around the world claim that with this task at 100% can handle only the transition to a healthy and balanced diet. What is a healthy diet and how to get rid of bad habits, you will find out now.
The essence of the proper diet for weight loss
The first priority of a balanced diet is not only to get rid of excess weight and maintaining the physique in form, but also the prevention of many serious diseases. It is proved that excessive consumption of fast food can cause the following diseases:
- diabetes mellitus;
- heart failure;
- high blood pressure;
- problems of the gastrointestinal tract;
- cirrhosis of the liver, etc.
Therefore, the transition to healthy foods not only provide you with a normal weight, but also increase the "limit" of health in the body. As to the basic truths of the the right diet include the following.
- Fractional power. That is, small portions (250 grams) up to seven times a day. This method of meal will provide satiety, help prevent feelings of hunger, will not stretch the stomach and prevent overeating. If you have a long day of work and no time for frequent meals, bring food to work for a quick bite. For example, perfect bananas, yogurt, cheese, whole grain bread etc. Forget about the high meals with rolls, fast food, canned food, biscuits with tea and other sweets.
- Pay special attention to the evening meal. For the dinner should be very small, and the meal be held not later than eight o'clock in the evening.
- An important part of every meal must be fresh vegetables, fruits and berries. Their relationship to other food on the plate should be 50/50. Try to choose only seasonal products. From them you can get the most important for the normal functioning of the body vitamins and minerals.
- It is not compulsory presence in the daily diet of cereals. Most of them function as sorbents and are excellent for cleaning the intestines. On the list of the most useful cereals include buckwheat, oats, barley, wheat, maize and millet. It is best to be consumed for Breakfast.
- Include in the daily menu, a handful of nuts or seeds. These products are rich with healthy fats, easily digestible vegetable protein, potassium. But, do not overdo it. Five whole nuts or thirty grams unshelled raw sunflower seed will be enough.
- Dairy products (milk, curd, cheese, yogurt) are an excellent source of protein, calcium and beneficial bacteria to maintain a healthy microflora in the gut. Consume these products at least several times a week.
- Observe the drinking mode. Water per day should be ingested at least two liters. And to provide a "service" digestive tract, it is not necessary to wash after one meal, better to wait an hour and a half. Then pure non-carbonated liquid will be a source of minerals, and cleansing of the intestines.
- Replace high-calorie foods low-calorie, and to ensure that the daily diet does not exceed 2000 cal.
- The fruit is best to be consumed up to 16 hours. So they are better digestible and will bring you more benefits.
- Do not forget about meat, poultry and fish. Animal protein needed by the body to build new cells and tissues. However, it is not necessary to exceed the required rate of the day is only 60 grams. And to properly put this substance in the body, you need to divide the necessary amount of protein in equal parts from 10 to 30 grams per meal. For example, 15 grams can be eaten for Breakfast (one boiled egg, porridge, a slice of cheese), 25 for lunch (130 grams cooked chicken + buckwheat), 15 — over dinner (100 grams of fish + vegetable salad) and 5 — during the meal (Cup of yogurt). Remember, a lack of protein in the body is harmful for the general health condition of all human systems and causes premature aging of the skin, and its excess is harmful to the kidneys, liver, heart and digestive tract.
- Try as much as possible to salt your meals. Needed salt you will get from vegetables and fruit. And excess of this mineral contributes to fluid retention in the body. Use natural spices and herbs. And for salad dressing is perfect with the juice from the lemon.
- Of course, you have to give up the most harmful for the figure and health products a list of which you will find below.
Diet with a proper diet for weight loss: what can and should be there always
The following list of products should be the basis for the permanent way of eating. That is, the recovery of the stocks of food in the fridge, the first thing you need to buy next.
- Lean (skinless), veal, rabbit, chicken, duck or Turkey.
- Any seafood.
- Eggs. If possible, give them the advantage of the quail. However, remember that the eggs need to be deleted. It is better to eat boiled eggs or omelet for a couple.
- Dairy products with low levels of body fat.
- Any of your favorite vegetables, fruits and berries (excluding potatoes).
- Green. Particularly useful properties of arugula, parsley, dill.
- Brown rice.
- Whole wheat bread.
Proper diet for weight loss every day: rare exceptions
The following products are allowed, and even necessary, but strictly limited quantities:
- potatoes. It can be boiled in their skins once a week;
- med. This is enough product in the amount of 1-2 teaspoons a day. Very useful is honey water in the morning on an empty stomach. To prepare this drink, dissolve a teaspoon of honey in a glass of water from the fountain;
- dark chocolate. Once a week you can treat the tiles from natural chocolate with no sweeteners and other additives;
- cream or sour cream. The norm of this product per week — 1-2 tablespoons;
- butter (10 grams per week);
- hard cheese (50 grams in seven days).
Menu of proper nutrition for weight loss: the categorical taboo
The following products must be forever forgotten. First, thanks to them you will always gain weight, and, secondly, their harmful effects on the body been proven all over the world. So, on black list of products is taboo consists of:
- mayonnaise and other dressings, and packaged sauces;
- alcoholic and soft drinks and pasteurized juices;
- milk chocolate, store-bought pastries and candy;
- baked goods made with white flour;
- canned and processed food.
Diet with a proper diet for weight loss: what, no "treats"?
I don't think that eating right includes refusal of food "for the soul." On the contrary, has a very useful and at the same time sweet foods that can be eaten without harm to body and health:
- sorbets, fruit jellies, natural syrups, and jellies;
- homemade oatmeal cookies;
- fruit salads, mousses and fruit drinks with honey;
- cheese with fruits and berries;
- plums, apricots, figs, dates, etc.
Proper diet for weight loss
For the normal functioning of all organs and systems, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. And in just seven days can get rid of 1-2 kg of excess weight. Is to lose weight and to eat right, you need to follow the following combinations of products in the food for one week:
- Breakfast: fiber + carbs;
- second Breakfast: only protein;
- lunch: protein + carbohydrates;
- snack: a fruit any;
- dinner: only protein;
- evening snack: a glass of kefir or yogurt without sugar.
Proper diet for weight loss at home: sample menu
Use the following options everyday meals to create an individual menu according to your food cravings. Because proper nutrition is not a diet, but a way of maintaining the health and longevity of your body.
- any porridge with milk or water with raisins and forest fruits, wholegrain bread, green tea with honey and lemon;
- vegetables, cooked, seasoned with lemon juice and herbs, wholegrain toast with cheese;
- boiled chicken, salad of tomatoes and cucumbers with sour cream, coffee with milk;
- a boiled egg or a steam omelette, cream cheese, banana, juice from cranberry;
- doll, Apple, orange juice.
- any one piece of fruit + handful of nuts;
- one handful of nuts + baked Apple with cinnamon;
- dried fruits;
- yogurt + bread;
- the fruit puree.
- chicken soup, vegetable soup, Apples;
- boiled fish + cooked vegetables, tea;
- vegetarian soup with beans, cheese on toast;
- meatballs cooked with tomato sauce, buckwheat porridge, juice;
- sauteed mushrooms with cabbage, fresh salad, orange.
- cheese + juice;
- yogurt with berries;
- a glass of buttermilk with herbs + bread;
- fresh fruit;
- one oatmeal cookies + fruit jelly.
- braised young rabbit meat with vegetables, herbal tea with lemon and ginger;
- baked fish fillet with vegetables, salad of tomatoes and cucumbers;
- pilaf with young beef meat, cabbage salad;
- vegetable soup, steamed meatballs with tomato sauce, salad with radish;
- cheese, mashed potato, fresh vegetables.
- a glass of kefir or yogurt;
- the fresh juice;
- any fresh vegetables;
- tea with honey and lemon;
What distinguishes a proper diet for weight loss for women and men?
It is a matter of interest to many. However, the answer is very simple — the difference in the right nutrition for women and men is the amount of protein a day and total calories. Men require 10-20 grams of protein a day more than the female half of humanity, and the total calories by 400.
Proper diet for weight loss: reviews
Judging by the comments, just go on a daily proper diet is not for everyone. But, those who have managed to overcome their old eating habits, admitted that a healthy diet helped them to lose additional weight, sagging skin and chronic diseases.
Tip: if you can't stop to eat fast food, try to do it gradually. Once a week remove from your menu is one of the harmful for the body product. So it will be easier to mentally prepare for a new way of eating.
Proper diet for weight loss: results
Do not expect amazing results immediately. Be prepared that the process of weight loss and recovery will be slow. However, it is not even very good. Smoothly, after losing the excess pounds will prevent the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and saggy skin. For the first month of the proper diet to lose weight really only 3-4 pounds.