In order to lose weight effectively and gain a lean body, you can follow many different diets. We suggest using an alcohol diet as an option to lose those extra pounds fast. The best time of year to use is during the summer. In the heat, you want to eat less, but the liquid is drunk many times more than in winter.
What is the alcohol consumption diet?
Man is 80% water. Of course, this indicator depends mainly on the age of the person. Water consumption is essential for everyone, without exception. Water has many beneficial properties:
- dissolves almost all substances that enter the body.
- serves as a conduit for all nutrients.
- dissolves the salts, eliminating their excess in the urine.
- maintains water balance at the cellular level.
- maintains optimal body temperature by evaporating excess heat.
- dilutes the stool with liquid.
Alcohol consumption diet aims to increase fluid intake. This can be done by replacing solid foods with liquid foods. The less a person eats and drinks more water, the faster the body cleanses. This allows you to normalize metabolism, remove all harmful substances from the body and improve the condition of the skin. As a result, a person loses weight. His body becomes lighter and thinner.
What is the alcohol consumption diet?
According to nutritionists, the alcohol consumption diet should strictly adhere to fluid intake. The diet lasts 30 days. During this period, a person sheds 15 to 18 pounds. In addition, the body undergoes complete detoxification and cleansing.
Diet should only be used with the permission of a specialist. The fact is that the monthly liquid diet can not only help treat obesity and cleanse the body of toxins, but also lead to side effects. Only a doctor can determine the body's ability to withstand such a heavy load.
The duration of the diet can be 7 days, 14 days, but the most effective diet is 30 days. For those who are losing weight this way for the first time, you should start with a shorter period, after which it will be clear if a person can handle it.
Maintain proper nutrition
In order not to break the rules of the alcohol diet, you must follow certain principles:
- The composition of the diet should be filled only with nutritious foods. Foods should be free of synthetic additives, GMOs, trans fats, and even food additives.
- Up to 5 liters of fluid can be consumed per day, including liquid food ingredients.
- The volume of liquid in the form of liquid food should not exceed 2 liters.
- In addition to 2 liters of food, you should drink clean water. It should be in the diet of at least 2 liters.
- Do not chew while eating, as this can lead to severe hunger. That's why you need to make the food as moist as possible. Chewing gum is prohibited during the consumption diet.
- The planned amount of food per day is divided into 5-6 portions.
- Light exercise should be done during the diet. You can run or swim in the pool.
- The chair must be normal. If delays occur, then you should drink laxative or put an enema, otherwise toxins and toxins will poison the body.
- In addition to drinking, you should take vitamin and mineral complexes.
Due to the fact that the diet is not balanced, it can not be observed for more than 30 days.
What you can drink in a drink diet
The following list of liquid foods can be consumed in an alcohol diet:
- clean drinking water without gas.
- low-fat dairy and dairy products (not more than 2. 5%)
- broths based on vegetables, mushrooms, lean meat, poultry, fish, carcass by-products.
- fresh berry and vegetable juices.
- fresh berry jellies and fruit drinks.
- natural teas.
No alcohol during the diet. You can not drink coffee, drink pickle juice.
Diet for 7 days
The first day of the weekly diet should consist of dairy or fermented milk products. It can be kefir, fermented boiled milk, yeast or natural yogurt without flavors.
Soups are allowed on the second day. They should be based on ground ingredients, puree or cream. You can make low-fat vegetable meat and fish broth. Pasta, potatoes, cheese and dairy products should not be added to soups.
On the third day they drink compotes and fresh juices. On the fourth day, it is customary to use jelly without added sugar, on the fifth day, repeat the diet of the third day, adding uzvar based on dried fruit.
On the sixth day, drink 3 liters of oatmeal or cereal. And the last day is a day of consumption like the first day of the diet. Only at the end of the day should you use a soft saucepan.
Diet for 14 days
The 14-day diet is the same as the weekly fluid diet. The only difference is that the period of exposure and consumption of food only in liquid form lasts twice as long. Therefore, the result of such a diet is better.
Help!On the 8th day of the diet, you should use complexes of vitamins and minerals. This will compensate for the lack of nutrients and help the body cope with the stress of lack of solid foods.
Diet for 30 days
The first week of weight loss on a monthly diet is designed to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. After 20 days, the kidneys and liver are cleansed. By the end of the diet, cleansing is already done at the cellular level.
Sample menu for 30 days diet:
- Breakfast:220 ml. low fat yogurt
- Breakfast before lunch:220 ml. fresh orange or grapefruit juice.
- Lunch:Vegetable puree soup and a cup of strong natural tea based on green leaves.
- Snack:Kissel based on berries or fruit.
- Dinner:220 ml. low fat kefir.
With such a long diet, vitamin supplements are essential. In this case, you should carefully monitor your well-being and, with the slightest discomfort, consult a doctor. The experts will send you for tests, which will show which substances the body needs to replenish.
Note!Doctors do not recommend switching to such a long diet on their own. Before that, you should be examined for the presence of serious diseases. And as you progress through the stages of alcohol consumption, you need to monitor your well-being and see a specialist.
Nutritionists recommend that you pay attention to the period of entry and exit from the diet. Three days before the start, you should limit your intake of high-calorie foods, alcohol and fatty meats. You should also quit smoking.
When you are not on a diet for 7, 14 or 30 days, the following rules must be followed:
- For the first two days, meals should be made with liquid cereals.
- For the first 2 weeks, only wet meals should be taken for dinner.
- Eggs and omelette based on them can only be imported from the second week.
- For the first month, you should minimize your salt and sugar intake.
- Fresh salads and grated fruits can be eaten from the second week.
- Only after 14 days of withdrawal from the diet, meat and seafood dishes can be cooked.
Nutritionists also advise you to fast one day a week regularly. Fasting days are also recommended for people before starting the diet. Hunger for several weeks before a long diet provides an opportunity to know the needs of the body. Also, at this stage, it becomes clear whether a person will be able to withstand a heavy load and go through a diet consistently and without health problems.
The following people should not starve in liquid foods:
- with kidney problems, kidney failure
- suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as ulcers, polyps, gastritis.
- who are allergic to fresh foods such as fruits and berries.
Some people want to lose weight as soon as possible and at the same time not deprive their body of all the necessary elements. For these people, an entire weight loss program has been developed, designed for 7, 14 or 30 days. Each period has its own rules and recommendations. It is best not to resort to an alcohol diet without consulting a doctor. It is recommended to study the condition of the body in advance and pass all the necessary examinations.